Massage Insurance Billing is another way to increase your income and build your massage business. In most every state, you can bill for car accidents or for work related injuries. There are many more opportunities for billing health insurance under the Affordable Care Act (see my blog – www.massagepracticebuilder.com for more on the ACA and Massage Therapists)
Every state is different though in what they will allow. Every insurance company is different and even each plan within each company is different. That is why I have written this book to teach you the basics of insurance and billing so that you can find out what you have to do with each of your clients in order to bill and get paid. When you learn the basic concepts, you will then be able to know what to ask each insurance company, the doctors, the lawyers and all parties involved so that you can get paid.
In this Ebook/Book you will:
- Learn how to figure out it if is worth your while to bill insurance
- Learn the basic concepts of insurance and billing
- Learn How to fill out the bill (CMS 1500 form) properly to get paid the quickest
- Learn what codes to use for billing
- Learn what you need to ask in order to figure out if you want to take the case or not.
- Learn how to deal with the many challenges of billing insurance
- How much can you charge for billing insurance companies
- What billing software should you use
- and more!
These are just some of the things you need to know but once you understand the insurance business and learn to set clear boundaries around taking insurance claims, you can add insurance billing to the list of possibilities in building your massage business. This is really just a introduction to billing insurance. You can use it to get started on taking a few cases and take it step by step.
It is all explained in my Ebook/Book “Insurance Billing 101 for Massage Therapist. You can download it directly to your computer in a PDF file or buy it at amazon.com on Kindle and Paperback or buy the Nook version at Barnes and Noble.